Our focus in Education is to provide opportunity to enhance and improve the quality to life for the Saulteau First Nations Citizens through Education.
The Saulteau First Nations Band-operated school funding is allocated for costs associated with education for eligible “on-reserve students” (K4 to Grade 12).
- Muskoti Primary Program (which consists of Kindergarten 4 (year’s in age)
- Kindergarten 5 (year’s in age) and Grade 1
- Muskoti Adult Education
- Indigenous Services Canada’s Post-Secondary Student Support Program
- and Own Source Supported Employment and Training Program
- Director of Education
- Education Coordinator
- Employment & Training Officer
- Adult Educator
- Adult Education Assistant
- Primary Teacher
- Primary Education Assistant
- and Cultural Coordinator
Left to Right: Cody Schlamp (Primary Teacher), Tasha Lalonde (Employment & Training Officer), Cheri Koenig (Education Coordinator), Audrey Norris (Director of Education), Hannah Movold (Adult Education Assistant), Brendon Conrad (Adult Educator). Missing in Photo: Skyler Hillton (Primary Education Assistant & Culture Coordinator)